Chewy Vegan & Paleo Brownies
Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies (V, GF): a one bowl recipe for chewy, protein-rich banana cookies, plus a great excuse to eat COOKIES for breakfast! Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
First there were bars… and now there are: COOKIES!!!
If you were here last week, you may have noticed a sweet little recipe I shared: Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars. They were so delicious, so satisfying, and best of all, totally good morning-making.
I sorta wanted to name them Good Morning Breakfast Bars (which I have to do at some point, now that I think of it), but I… didn’t. Maybe because that title is somewhat vague and doesn’t highlight the key ingredients in the recipe, which, at this point, I compulsively do. I mean, who doesn’t want to know exactly what’s in a recipe before they get really emotionally invested, right?
Back on point, it had been ages since I’d released my Good Morning Breakfast Cookies. Those cookies, let me tell you, folks love them! Like, LOVE them. Have you tried them yet? They’re one of my faves because you can truly never go wrong when you’re having cookies for breakfast.
Yes, I said it: Cookies. For. Breakfast.
Can you honestly imagine a day not starting off right when you’re having cookies for breakfast?
Since dessert for breakfast is always a good idea, I figured, let’s do this once more! I remixed the banana breakfast bars recipe and created this! Are you excited? Come on, you’re totally excited!
They’re perfectly soft, chewy, lightly sweet, bursting with all the delicious add-ins, and just, oh-so-satisfying. Basically, they’re Good Morning Breakfast Cookies II. Better yet, they have even less sugar, less oil, and are basically guilt-free. Plus, of course, they’re wonderfully vegan and gluten free. Better better yet, you can make them in just one bowl.
Are you sold yet? I seriously can’t wait to hear what you think of these Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies. Just in case you’re not sold, let me tell you all about them.
My Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies are:
- wonderfully soft and chewy
- easy to make, in just
- chockfull of your favorite add-ins
- packed with energy-boosting goodness
- bursting with
protein-rich peanut butter
- great for breakfast, a workout treat, or on-the-go snacking
- perfect for kickstarting a good morning 🙂
Ready to get your delicious bake on? Let’s do this! I’m jazzed, yep jazzed, to do this with you! Let’s grab just one bowl, a few simple, yummy ingredients and our best kitchen dance moves. It’s time to create something magical. 🙂 I can’t wait to hear what you think of this recipe! In the meantime, tell me:
What’s your favorite song to listen to for a good morning?
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀︎Click below to Pin☀︎
☀︎ Did you make this recipe? Take a pic and share it on Instagram with the hashtag
#beamingbaker and tag >@beamingbaker
>@beamingbaker. I would love to see it! ☀︎
- 2 medium bananas, ripened
- ½ cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tablespoons water, whisked together, set for 15 minutes)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add peeled bananas. Using a sturdy whisk or fork, mash until smooth. Add the remaining wet ingredients: peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, flax eggs and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients: oats, baking powder and baking soda. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well mixed. Fold in raisins and walnuts.
- Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Optionally, press raisins and walnuts into the tops of each cookie. Using a fork, flatten each cookie to desired thickness. They won’t spread much during baking.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Mine took 12 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, carefully lift cookies onto a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to one week. Best within 4-5 days.
- More breakfast recipes: peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal breakfast bars, good morning breakfast cookies, gluten free banana oat muffins.3.5.3226
beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please re-write the entire recipe using your own words and include a link to this post for the recipe.
If you love these Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies, you’ll really enjoy these recipes:
☀︎ Breakfast Cookie Recipes & More
Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars (Vegan, One Bowl, GF, DF)
Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
Easy Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (V, GF, Refined Sugar-Free)
One Bowl Gluten Free Vegan Banana Nut Bread (Whole Grain, V, GF, Healthy)
☀︎More Healthy Gluten Free Vegan Recipes
Good Morning Breakfast Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free, Healthy, Whole Grain)
Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (V, GF, DF)